We offer all types of Land Rover repair. This might be finding a fault and diagnosing the cause then recommending the appropriate fix.
These Land Rover repairs fall into 2 categories, mechanical repair and cosmetic repair.
Land Rover Mechanical Repair
- If your Land Rover is suffering with an issue, this might be a warning light or lack of power, this could be an unfamiliar noise or change in driving characteristic we are able to diagnose the fault and recommend a repair.
- We offer basic and advanced diagnostics depending on your model and symptoms.
- Our team are best placed to advice the quickest and most cost effective solutions to every problem.
- We use genuine Land Rover parts and also offer high quality cost saving alternatives where appropriate.
- We offer complimentary collection and redelivery service as well as waiting appointments
- We work closely with a local recovery company for vehicles that shouldn’t or can’t be driven
- All of our repair work is warranted. All parts we fit come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty and all our labour comes with a 12 month warranty.
Land Rover Cosmetic Repair
- If your Land Rover requires body work repair we have our own insurance approved high standard body shop.
- We offer everything from basic ‘SMART’ repair to full resprays.
- We supply and fit any parts required including but not limited to bonnets, doors, wings, boots and bumpers.
- We offer dent removal.
- We use Land Rover colour schemes and professional paint mixing system to ensure an exact match.
Drop off your Range Rover any time between 8-10am. Collect when it's ready from 4:30pm until we close.
Relax with refreshments and free wifi in the P3 lounge whilst you wait for your vehicle.
Courtesy lifts to and from ‘The Trafford Centre’ ‘The Lowry’ and other local attractions.
We will collect your Range Rover from your home or work between 8am-11am then deliver it back by 6pm.
Drop off your Range Rover between 8am-11am, and drive off in a loan car. Collect your car by 6pm