Simple steps to confirm the price and type of service your Land Rover Defender requires:
- Provide us with your registration number and mileage
- We will check your vehicle against Land Rover Defender service database
- Quotation provided
- Booking made and confirmed
- Options for complimentary collect and return off vehicle or waiting appointment on site
Land Rover Defender Interim Service
- The Interim service is traditionally seen as a minor service or annual service. This is for cars that have travelled up to 10,000 miles since its last service or 12 months has passed, which ever is soonest. We can advice what service your Land Rover Defender requires please speak to a member of the team for specifics.
- This service generally involves the replacement of engine oil (oil brand and gradient is specific to each vehicle) as well as replacement of the oil filter.
- Specific vehicles may have additional items replaced during this service and this can be confirmed against your registration number and vehicle mileage – please provide your registration number and mileage at time of booking.
Land Rover Defender Major Service
- The major service generally involves a more comprehensive inspection and refresh of key engine filters.
- This service generally involves replacement of engine oil (oil brand and gradient is specific to each vehicle) as well as replacement of the oil filter.
- Often additional filters such as air filter/s, cabin / pollen filters will need replacing too.
- This service at certain mileages might include replacement of fluids such as brake fluid, transmission fluid, coolant fluid.
- Please provide your Land Rover Defender registration number and mileage and a service advisor will provide a tailored quotation
- Routine services must be carried out throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Some Range Rover and Land Rover Defender models have a Service Interval Indicator in the instrument panel.
- When a service is required, SERVICE will be illuminated when the starter switch is turned on. Depending on the type and style of driving that the vehicle is subjected to, the indicator may display a service message at a shorter distance than shown in the Service Interval Plan. The OIL indicator will illuminate if an interim oil check is required. Service intervals shown in the Service Interval Plan are only nominal.
- The vehicle Message centre will display actual distances to the next service. On completion of a service, the Message centre countdown feature will be reset. Arduous Conditions servicing schedules are not displayed in the Message centre.
- For vehicles without a Service Interval Indicator, services should be at the distance or time based interval (whichever occurs first) shown in the Service Interval Plan. Note: The Service Interval Indicator is de-activated on the Armoured Range Rover derivative – refer to Service Interval Plan.
- In addition to the routine services and inspections, a number of simple checks must be carried out more frequently – Please speak to a member of the team
- Certain models require a cambelt service.
A timing belt, timing chain, or cambelt is a part of an internal combustion engine that synchronizes the rotation of the crankshaft and the camshaft(s) so that the engine’s valves open and close at the proper times during each cylinder’s intake and exhaust strokes.
This is based on the vehicles age and mileage. We offer fixed prices cambelt services – please speak to a member of the team for details and a price.
Drop off your Range Rover any time between 8-10am. Collect when it's ready from 4:30pm until we close.
Relax with refreshments and free wifi in the P3 lounge whilst you wait for your vehicle.
Courtesy lifts to and from ‘The Trafford Centre’ ‘The Lowry’ and other local attractions.
We will collect your Range Rover from your home or work between 8am-11am then deliver it back by 6pm.
Drop off your Range Rover between 8am-11am, and drive off in a loan car. Collect your car by 6pm