We offer all types of Range Rover Evoque repair. This might be finding a fault and diagnosing the cause then recommending the appropriate fix.
These Range Rover Evoque repairs fall into 2 categories, mechanical repair and cosmetic repair.
Range Rover Evoque Mechanical Repair
- If your Range Rover Evoque is suffering with an issue, this might be a warning light or lack of power, this could be an unfamiliar noise or change in driving characteristic we are able to diagnose the fault and recommend a repair.
- We offer basic and advanced diagnostics depending on your model and symptoms.
- Our team are best placed to advice the quickest and most cost effective solutions to every problem.
- We use genuine Range Rover Evoque parts and also offer high quality cost saving alternatives where appropriate.
- We offer complimentary collection and redelivery service as well as waiting appointments
- We work closely with a local recovery company for vehicles that shouldn’t or can’t be driven
- All of our repair work is warranted. All parts we fit come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty and all our labour comes with a 12 month warranty.
Range Rover Evoque Cosmetic Repair
- If your Range Rover Evoque requires body work repair we have our own insurance approved high standard body shop.
- We offer everything from basic ‘SMART’ repair to full resprays.
- We supply and fit any parts required including but not limited to bonnets, doors, wings, boots and bumpers.
- We offer dent removal.
- We use Range Rover Evoque colour schemes and professional paint mixing system to ensure an exact match.